Soft and sweet with a warm, nutty undertone, our Clary Sage essential oil, steam distilled from the pinkish flowering tops of the herb is uplifting and restorative. Used predominantly for feminine hormonal support, it is balancing for mind and body, soothing and softly sedative.
Clary Sage Essential Oil
£13.50 £10.13 £13.50 £10.13
- Regulating for the menstrual cycle and relieving for painful period cramps
- Restorative when feeling overwhelmed, irritable or suffering from mood swings
- Can soothe spasms in the digestive and respiratory systems
It’s what’s inside…
Ingredients: 100% Pure Salvia sclarea (clary sage) oil
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Flowers and stalks
- Aroma: Nutty, musky and woody. Produces a strong, long-lasting aroma.
- Fragrance Family: Herbal
- Perfumery Note: Top to Middle
- Consistency and Colour: Thin and colourless
- Shelf Life: Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.
For external use only. Avoid using Clary Sage on people with sensitive or allergy prone skin. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Clary Sage is not recommended for use during pregnacy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.