Lavender Warming Body Wrap
Feel soothed & relaxed with our Lavender scented body wrap made with Flaxseed fragranced with 100% natural pure Lavender Essential Oil.
Developed to warm tired muscles, relax the mind and ease tension. For extra comfort, this body wrap is comprised of three evenly weighted sections to easily mould to the body.
Simply heat your body wrap in the microwave to release the soothing aroma of Lavender and soothe the body & mind. Alternatively, this Lavender Warming Body Wrap can also be chilled in the freezer and used as a cooling compress.
Remove outer packaging, fold the body wrap once and place onto a non-metalic plate inside your microwave, making sure the filling inside the body wrap is evenly distributed.
Place half a cup of water inside the microwave whilst heating to assist with rehydration.
Make sure the turntable in the microwave is clean and can rotate freely.
Heat for 1 minute then carefully touch test. Continue to heat in increments of 10 seconds until desired temperature is reached, up to 2 minutes for 500-750 watt microwave and a maximum of 1 ½ minutes for 800-1000 watt microwave.
Once the body wrap is heated, allow to stand for 30 seconds before use.
Apply to the area as needed.
Cooling compress instructions:
Remove outer packaging and place body wrap in a plastic bag and put into the freezer for 3-4 hours. Apply to the desired area as needed.
Looking after your body wrap:
- See care label for cleaning instructions.
- When the fragrance needs refreshing, add up to 6 drops of Tisserand Aromatherapy Lavender essential oil to the cushion after heating.
- Store in a clean and dry environment.
- If the body wrap gets damaged whilst hot, allow it to cool to room temperature before you dispose of it.
The body wrap is biodegradable and should be disposed of through normal household waste.
Cover is made from 100% polyester
Contains Flaxseeds fragranced with lavender essential oils.
Please note that this plastic box is 100% recyclable where facilities exist
- Avoid prolonged direct contact with the skin.
- The heating of the body wrap should only be carried out by an adult.
- Not suitable for children under 36 months due to the risk of overheating.
- Take care when removing from microwave as the product will be hot.
- For microwave use only, do not warm up in the oven.
- Do not overheat.
- Do not ingest contents.
- Consult a doctor before use if pregnant.
- Not suitable for people insensitive to heat.
- Allow to cool down to room temperature before re-heating.