Eucalyptus Essential Oil
£4.00-£10.50 £3.00-£7.88 £4.00-£10.50 £3.00-£7.88
Strong, fresh and pungent, our Eucalyptus essential oil, steam distilled from the blue-green leaves of the plant is cleansing, invigorating and bracing for the mind and body, most commonly used to clear congestion and relieve achy muscles.
- Helps to clear coughs and congestion
- Revives tired, achy muscles
- Boosts circulation
It’s what’s inside…
Ingredients: 100% Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Aroma: Sharp, clearing and green
- Fragrance Family: Green
- Perfumery Note: Top
- Consistency and Colour: Thin and colourless
- Shelf Life: Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.
Eucalyptus is not recommended in massage for people with sensitive skin, but can be vaporised. For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Limonene