Ginger Essential Oil
Intensely deep, warm and spicy, our Ginger essential oil, steam distilled from the rhizome or ‘fleshy roots’ of the plant can boost energy and bring warmth to mind and body. Physically, it is deeply soothing for the digestive system, can relieve tired achy muscles and boost circulation.
- Soothes tired muscles, stiffness and other muscular aches and pains
- A tonic for the digestive system
- Able to boost circulation
It’s what’s inside…
Ingredients: 100% Pure Zingiber officinale (ginger) root oil
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Root
- Aroma: Spicy, rich and sharper as it evaporates
- Fragrance Family: Spicy
- Perfumery Note: Base-Middle
- Consistency and Colour: Thin and yellow to brown
- Shelf Life: Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.
For external use only. Ginger essential oil is a powerful essential oil; do not exceed the stated drops in blends. It is best avoided in individuals with eczema or highly allergy-prone skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use this essential oil on children under 10 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Citral, Linalool.