Peppermint Essential Oil
£7.50 – £16.14
Revitalising and menthol-rich with fresh aroma
Cool, sweet and tingly with a soft crumbly undertone, our Peppermint essential oil, steam distilled from the vibrant green leaves of the herb is revitalising and refreshing for mind and body. It is great for encouraging mental clarity, clearing congestion and is cooling on the skin.
- Clears congestion
- Effective spider deterrent
- Can relieve nausea and ease headaches
It’s what’s inside…
Ingredients: 100% Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Aroma: Intensely minty, fresh and menthol
- Fragrance Family: Herbal
- Perfumery Note: Top
- Consistency and Colour: Thin and colourless
- Blends Well With: Eucalyptus, Lavender & Rosemary
- Shelf Life: Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.
Peppermint oil is best avoided in facial massage. For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Limonene and Linalool.