These are the terms and conditions on which we supply our products (goods) or workshops (services) to you through our website.
Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
We are Tisserand Aromatherapy, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company name is First Natural Limited, our company registration number is 05842333 and our registered office is at Millennium House, King Business Centre, Reeds Lane, Sayers Common, West Sussex BN6 9LS. Our registered VAT number is GB 260 3546 22.
As well as First Natural Limited we also operate as First Natural Brands Limited and First Natural IP Limited. The use of the terms “we” and “us” includes any member of the group of companies.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Tisserand used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of First Natural Brands Ltd.
CUSTOMER SERVICES TEAM
Our dedicated team will be happy to help you with any queries you may have regarding your order, general product information or the location of your nearest stockist or practitioner. Feedback on products or service is also welcome.
You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 01273 32566 (UK) or +44 1273 325666 (overseas) between 9am-5pm, UK time, Monday to Friday (excluding UK Bank Holidays). If you call outside these hours, please leave your name and daytime telephone number and we will call you back the next working day.
You can also contact us by email at email@example.com or in writing to our registered address.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions will apply differently dependant on whether you are a business or a consumer. You are a consumer where you are an individual and you are purchasing the product or workshop solely for your personal use (and not for any trade, business, craft or profession). Where you are a business consumer these terms constitute the entire agreement which you have with us and you confirm you have not relied on any other statement, representation, promise, assurance, warranty or otherwise.
- Our acceptance of your order will take place as set out in the Order Process section of these terms.
- During the order process we will let you know when we expect to provide the products to you and will endeavour to deliver them to you as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 30 days after acceptance of your order.
- Where you have purchased a workshop this session will take place on the arranged date which is detailed when making your order.
- When purchasing a product you will own the goods once we have received payment in full. This product will be your responsibility from the time which delivery of the product has been completed.
- There may be some situations where we may suspend the supply of a product to you. We may suspend this where there is a change in any relevant laws or regulatory requirements. Where this is the case we will contact you in advance to inform you of the suspension. Where we are unable to supply the product we will bring the contract to an end and we shall refund any sums which you have paid in advance for the product.
- You do not have a right to change your mind, and end the contract, where in respect of:
- products, where these are sealed for hygienic or health reasons and you have unsealed these; or
- services, where these have been completed or the workshop has taken place even if the cancellation period is still ongoing, or where you have waived your cancellation rights.
- Where you have purchased a workshop session and you have waived your right to cancel the contract then you will be unable to cancel the contract and request a refund. However, we may, at our absolute discretion, on a case-by-case basis assess a request to cancel or to amend a booking of a workshop. Where you wish to request to cancel or to amend a booking please contact our customer services team.
- Where you have booked a workshop and, prior to the date of the workshop, we have to cancel the course which you have booked, for any reason, we will inform you of this by email or telephone and we will not process your booking. We may reschedule the course to a different date, however, where you are unable to attend any of the rescheduled dates you shall be entitled to a full refund.
- If you are entitled to a refund under these terms we will refund you the price which you paid for the product or workshop by the method you used for payment. We may make reasonable deductions from the price refunded to you. For more information on the return of goods please see the Returns section of these terms.
- Any descriptions or illustrations on our website are published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the workshops. They do not form any part of the contract or have any contractual force. The descriptions and illustrations are subject to our right to amend the specification of the workshop should we be required to do so.
- We do not accept amendments to these Terms and Conditions.
- We do not accept orders from children (meaning persons under the age of 18 years).
- We may assign or transfer our rights and obligations under this contract to another entity. You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations unless we have provided our prior written consent to such as transfer.
- The contract is governed by English law and we each irrevocably agree to submit all disputes arising out of or in connection with the contract to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If you are a consumer and you do not live in England or Wales, you can choose for your local law to apply.
- Each paragraph of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them is unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under the contract that is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If these Terms and Conditions are terminated by either of us for any reason, neither of us will lose any rights which have already accrued.
- We are required by law to tell you that sales can be concluded in the English language only and that no public filing requirements apply.
- The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until you click the Submit Order button.
When we receive your order we will give you an order reference number and details of the products you have ordered. We will confirm the order details to you in an e-mail. Please note that this e-mail will be an acknowledgement only and does not mean that we have accepted your order.
When we accept and process your order we will send you a second e-mail. Acceptance of your order and the creation of a legally binding contract between us will only occur when we send you this second e-mail, which will contain details of how we will deliver your products to you. Alternatively, we may decline all or part of your order for any reason, in which case we will notify you as soon as practicable.
We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. Should you require any assistance after making an order it will help us if you can provide the order number whenever you contact us in regards to your order.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. This limitation will apply to you unless and applicable law does not allow for the exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages in which case the above limitation shall not apply to you.
We will not in any event be liable for: (a) any economic loss or damage (including loss of profit, revenue, business, contract, goodwill, or other financial loss); or (b) any indirect or consequential loss or damage which is not reasonably foreseeable as likely to occur in the ordinary course of events.
Nothing in these terms shall limit any liability which cannot legally be limited, including but not limited to, liability for: death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or a breach of the terms implied by section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Courses Act 1982.
Where you are a business customer our total liability to you arising under or connection to this contract, whether contract, tort, breach of statutory duty or otherwise, shall be limited to the total fees paid under the contract.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless us, our officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We do not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
We do not warrant that the information provided in this website is complete or accurate, or that we have checked it. We will not be responsible for checking that the information is accurate or complete, or if any person relies on the information.
We shall not be responsible for any harm caused by the improper use of the products or any negative consequences experienced resulting from the using of the products or following of our suggested recipes and blends, unless such harm or negative consequences are caused by our negligence.
When you purchase products, you should ensure that they are suitable for you and that you use them in accordance with the instructions provided. Please note that there are contra-indications for the use of some of our products, particularly for example during pregnancy.
In the event that a product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your card charged. If your card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall issue a credit to your card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
We may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to us.
DELIVERY & POSTAGE CHARGES
We will process and despatch your order as quickly as possible. Please allow extra time during busy sale periods such as December and over UK Bank Holiday periods. We do everything we can to meet the delivery times specified in this section, however, delivery times may occasionally be affected by factors beyond our control and therefore cannot be guaranteed. We will inform you if we become aware of an unexpected delay.
UK STANDARD: please allow 5-7 working days for delivery
- £3.95 on all orders up to the value of £15
- FREE on all orders of £15 and over
- **During our sale periods, delivery times can increase due to a larger volume of orders. Delivery may take up to 10 working days.**
REST OF THE WORLD: please allow 10-14 working days for delivery
- Pricing for overseas shipment will vary between countries and will be calculated using information on the weight and size of the package. Full shipping details will be given at the checkout. Please check your individual order details for more information, before submitting your order.
The appropriate delivery charge is shown at checkout. Very occasionally, different products in the same order may be delivered separately. If we are not able to deliver all the products together we will not charge you extra delivery costs.
**IMPORTANT** When shipping outside of the UK, Customs charges and taxes may apply that you will need to pay directly. Please check these requirements with the relevant authority before placing an order. We take no responsibility for the payment of these charges.
We are confident you will be happy with your purchase. We try very hard to ensure that our customers receive their order in pristine condition. If you do not receive all your products, please check that they have been despatched by logging onto your account. If your order is not enroute to you, please contact us.
In the unlikely event that a product arrives damaged or faulty, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Customer Services team on +44 1273 325666 (from overseas) or 01273 325666 (from the UK) between 9am-5pm, UK time, Monday to Friday (excluding UK Bank Holidays). We will ask you to return the product and, within 7 working days of our receipt of the returned goods, will refund your credit or debit card. Any refund due to a fault or other defect will include reimbursement of the applicable delivery charges.
If you are not completely happy with your product for any other reason, you may return the product to us within 7 working days of receipt for a full refund but we shall not reimburse the cost of returning the product.
We welcome orders from overseas customers. However, in many countries we are represented by a distributor who will be able to supply goods locally and we may not sell products via this website to those countries. Details of our international distributors can be found on our International Distributor page. Tisserand.com does not collect any import taxes and/or duties that governments might impose on products shipped to that country, so you are advised to make appropriate arrangements.
TRANSACTIONS THROUGH THIS SITE
All transactions through this site are subject to our terms and conditions. By using Tisserand.com you signify your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. These terms were last updated on 14 February 2020. We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference. You will be required to confirm during the ordering process that you have read these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them. Please read them carefully and make sure that you understand them before you order any products. They do not affect your legal rights.
We may change these terms and conditions at any time for commercial or legal reasons. Any changes will take effect on the date that they are posted onto the site. You will be asked to read and accept the terms and conditions each time you place an order, to ensure that you are familiar with the most current ones.
Please ensure that the details you provide us are correct. You can update your information by clicking on My Account.
Tisserand.com reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content or cancel orders at our discretion.
PRICING & OFFERS
All prices and charges on this site are in UK pounds. They include any UK VAT payable. Please refer to the Delivery section for details of delivery charges. The total cost of your order shall be the price of the products you order plus any applicable delivery charge. All of these will be set out clearly at check-out before you submit your order.
Prices, offers and products are subject to availability and may change before (but not after) we accept your order. If something becomes unavailable we may offer you an alternative.
Payment shall be deducted from your credit card, debit card or Paypal account when we despatch your order to you. We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Solo and Delta and also via Paypal.
We try very hard to ensure that all the information on this site is accurate, however occasionally, an error may occur. If we discover an error in the price or description of a product you have ordered, we will tell you and ask you whether you wish to continue with your order or cancel it. We may also at our sole discretion, choose not to provide you with the product or service if there has been an error in its description or price.
ACCESS TO TISSERAND.COM
We will always do our best to ensure that access to the website is uninterrupted and that transmissions are free from errors (although, due to the nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee this). Occasionally your access to the website may be suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
All intellectual property rights in or arising out of or in connection with this website, the goods or the services provided will be and are owned by us.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Tisserand used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of First Natural IP Limited.
All content, copy, images trademarks, logos and database compilations on this website or provided during a workshop are the property of Tisserand.com or its content suppliers, and are protected by UK and international copyright and database right laws. Reproduction, re-using or re-posting of content, copy, images, trademarks, logos or database compilations, for commercial use or otherwise, is unauthorised and will constitute an infringement of copyright.
USE OF SITE
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including an employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organisation.
We do not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site we are merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, we reserve the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to us in our sole discretion.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, we may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with us, we do not have control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of us. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).