FREE UK delivery on all orders over £30
Cypress Essential Oil
£9.00 £6.75 (£5.63 ex vat) £9.00 £6.75 (£5.63 ex vat)
Fresh, green and resinous – like walking through a pine forest, our Cypress essential oil is steam distilled from the leaves and twigs of the tall, conical evergreen tree. Soothing for the emotions and used widely in meditation, associated with renewal and transition, it also has an astringent property which can benefit the skin and internal bodily systems.
- Tonic for the circulatory system and the skin
- Restorative when feeling tearful and emotionally overwhelmed
- Hormonally supportive for the menstrual cycle
100% Pure Cupressus sempervirens (cypress) leaf oil
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Young branches and leaves
- Aroma: Warm, woody, sweet and smoky
- Fragrance Family: Woody
- Perfumery Note: Middle
- Consistency and Colour: Thin and colourless
- Shelf Life: Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.
For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Limonene, Linalool. May produce an allergic reaction.
There are no reviews yet.