Warm, spicy and woody with a stimulating aroma, our Black Pepper essential oil, steam distilled from the peppercorns of the plant is used in aromatherapy to ease aching muscles, boost the immune system, improve circulation and comfort a tired spirit.
Black Pepper Essential Oil
- Improves circulation
- Effective immune booster
- Helps to ease achy muscles
100% Piper nigrum (black pepper) seed oil
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Peppercorns
- Aroma: Warm, pungent and spicy
- Fragrance Family: Spice
- Perfumery Note: Top to Middle
- Consistency and Colour: Thin and pale yellow/green
- Shelf Life: Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.
For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Black pepper has a warming, slightly reddening effect on the skin, due to its circulation boosting effects; this is fine on normal skin types, but this oil is not recommended for those with sensitive or allergy-prone skin. Naturally occurring allergens: Limonene, Linalool.