Palmarosa Essential Oil
Delicate and refreshing with soft undertones of rose and citrus, our Palmarosa essential oil, steam distilled from the tufty grassy plant is balancing for the mood. Gently cooling and soothing, Palmarosa can also be used to help calm angry or inflamed skin, with its anti-microbial properties making this an effective skin-balancing oil.
- Helps encourage emotional stability
- Balancing for the skin especially inflamed conditions
- Cooling and refreshing which can be helpful for headaches
It’s what’s inside…
Ingredients: 100% Cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) herb oil
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Aroma: Soft and rosy with citrus hints
- Fragrance Family: Floral
- Perfumery Note: Middle
- Consistency and Colour: Thin and col-ourless
- Shelf Life: Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.
For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene and Linalool.