FREE UK delivery on all orders over £30
Patchouli Essential Oil
£11.00 £9.90 (£8.25 ex vat) £11.00 £9.90 (£8.25 ex vat)
Musky, floral and woody, our Patchouli essential oil is steam distilled from the lightly fermented or scalded oval leaves of the tropical herb. Its complex, sensual aroma has the ability to connect the body and mind, which can help ground you and combat stress and insecurity, while it can also be used to soothe skin.
- Grounding and supportive to the emotions
- Supportive to convalescence and ‘Chronic Fatigue’ states
- Helps soothe inflamed, sore skin
100% Pure Pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Aroma: Woody and musky, earthy and smoky as it evaporates
- Fragrance Family: Woody
- Perfumery Note: Base
- Consistency and Colour: Thick with a reddish colour
- Shelf Life: Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.
For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Cinnamal, Citral, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol. May produce an allergic reaction.
There are no reviews yet.