Bergamot Essential Oil
£10.50 £7.88 £10.50 £7.88
Fresh and bright with a mellow citrus aroma, our Bergamot essential oil, pressed from the inedible fruit of the tree is uplifting and soothing for the emotions, gently quelling frustration and balancing mood swings. It is also an effective immune booster and great for congested skin.
- Soothes frustration and mood swings
- Effective immune booster
- Helps clear and cleanse congested skin.
It’s what’s inside…
Ingredients: 100% Pure Citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) peel oil
- Extraction Method: Expression – squeezing the oil from the peel of the fruit
- Plant Part: Fruit Peel
- Aroma: Citrus with a soft sweetness
- Fragrance Family: Citrus
- Perfumery Note: Top
- Consistency and Colour: Thin with a yellowish colour
- Shelf Life: Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.
For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Our Bergamot essential oil is FCF, which means its furanocoumarin-free, so you can be safe in the knowledge that it has had its photo-toxic element removed. If using a Bergamot that is not FCF and it’s applied in a massage blend, wait 12 hours before exposing skin to strong UV light or sunlight. Naturally occurring allergens: Citral, Limonene, Linalool.