FREE UK delivery on all orders over £30
May Chang Essential Oil
£7.00 £6.30 (£5.25 ex vat) £7.00 £6.30 (£5.25 ex vat)
Light, sweet and almost fizzy in aroma, our May Chang pure essential oil, steam distilled from the small peppercorn-like fruits of the tree is uplifting for the emotions and gently energy boosting, also able to bring relief to tired achy muscles.
- Restores vitality through uplifting the mood and boosting energy
- Supportive for the immune system
- Relieves tired muscles, stiffness and other aches and pains
100% Litsea cubeba (may chang) fruit oil
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Fruit
- Aroma: Light, sweet-lemon sherbet aroma
- Fragrance Family: Fruity
- Perfumery Note: Top
- Consistency and Colour: Thin and pale yellow
- Shelf Life: Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.
For external use only. May Chang is best avoided in individuals with eczema or highly allergy-prone skin. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Do not use May Chang on children under 12 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. May produce an allergic reaction.
There are no reviews yet.