FREE UK delivery on all orders over £30
Lavender Essential Oil
£8.50 – £18.00 £7.65 – £16.20 £8.50 – £18.00 £7.65 – £16.20
Fresh, powdery and softly sweet, our Lavender pure essential oil, distilled from the stalks and flowering tops of the plant is calming, soothing and reassuring for the mind, relaxing for the body and can be used as a gentle treatment for skin.
- Help to promote a good night’s sleep
- Calms the nerves and encourages relaxation
- Soothing for the skin
100% Pure Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil.
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Stalks and flowers
- Aroma: Floral with a sharp freshness, with an underlying powdery sweetness.
- Fragrance Family: Floral
- Perfumery Note: Middle to Top
- Consistency and Colour: Thin and colourless
- Shelf Life: Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.
For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Lavender is safe to use throughout pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Limonene, Linalool. May produce an allergic reaction.
There are no reviews yet.